Seneca Circuit | Wind River Range
- Trip Length: 4 Days
- Adventure Type: High mountain exploration (hiking, scrambling, non-technical peak bagging)
- Location: Wind River Range, Wyoming. Seneca Lake base camp, fishing in Island Lake, hiking in Titcomb Basin
- Details: Guided trip, includes breakfast and dinner. Horse support optional.
- Available Dates: August 11-14, August 18-21
- Cost: $300 per person, per day. Minimum 3 people.
*In light of COVID-19 we’ll be implementing extra precautions based on the CDC guidelines as safety is always the #1 priority.
You’ve been dreaming of a trip into the Wind River Range for a while, and when you go, you want to make the most of it. You not only want to get on top of some beautiful peaks and take in the scenery, but you want to grow your confidence and competence in the mountains as you go, too.
You’re ready to dial in your camping systems and navigation skills so that you can feel even more prepared to go farther in future adventures. While you have a solid base of mountain know-how, you want to take it up a notch and have a great time learning along the way.
That’s exactly why I put together this trip! As an experienced mountain guide and outdoor educator, one of my superpowers is not just taking people up mountains but helping them to have an amazing time in the mountains by growing their wilderness skill set.
Whether you want to go with your partner, your family, or a few great friends, we’ll create a trip that matches your goals and experience level so you can have an incredible trip in the Winds!
Ready? Let’s go!
Here’s how to get started:
- Get in touch with me to claim your dates by emailing: bmb0112 [at] gmail.com
- After that, I’ll send you the details so you can officially book your trip through the Exum Guides website, as they handle insurance, logistics, and equipment needs.
- Once you’ve booked, we’ll be in touch to talk further about your specific goals, group, and concerns to ensure we can create the best trip for you.
- Then we go into the mountains!
Questions? Just reach out. I’m happy to discuss any details further.